Moonlight Clans
Welcome to Moonlight Clans! We've noticed that you haven't signed in. If you have a account, please sign in. If you don't, just register an account! If you have any questions, please contact Sunningflower with questions.
Moonlight Clans
Welcome to Moonlight Clans! We've noticed that you haven't signed in. If you have a account, please sign in. If you don't, just register an account! If you have any questions, please contact Sunningflower with questions.
Moonlight Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future of the Clans is in your paws. Shape it well.

HomeAllegiance CalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
High Ranks
DarkClan:
Leader: Squirrelstar
Deputy: Softcry
Medicine Cat: Aspenheart
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Spottedpaw

LightClan:
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Firegaze
Medicine Cats: Jaywing/Dappleshade
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Willowpaw

ShadeClan:
Leader: Tawnypelt
Deputy: Sparrowsight

NightClan:
Leader: Winterstar
Deputy: Wolfsong
Medicine Cat: Dawnleap
Latest topics
» DarkClan Territory
DarkClan Clearing Emptyby Squirrelflight Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:12 pm

» NightClan Joining
DarkClan Clearing Emptyby JerriTacheo Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:11 pm

» LightClan Joining
DarkClan Clearing Emptyby Sunningflower Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:39 pm

» ShadeClan Joining and Ceremonies
DarkClan Clearing Emptyby Dovewing Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:35 pm

» [Border] [ShadeClan and DarkClan] Circleblooms
DarkClan Clearing Emptyby Dovewing Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:26 pm

DarkClan Clearing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelflight
Leader
Squirrelflight

Warrior Wads : 275

Character sheet
Clan Name : Squirrelstar
Clan : DarkClan
Position: Leader

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Dovewing
Leader
Dovewing

Warrior Wads : 137

Character sheet
Clan Name : Tawnypelt
Clan : ShadeClan

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:47 am

"Spottedpaw, I would like you to go with Fawnspalsh, Moonfrost, and Foxpaw on a hunting patrol. I'll go with Pinetree to hunt." Softcry declared.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlight-clans.forumotion.com
Dovewing
Leader
Dovewing

Character sheet

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 1:48 pm

(Sparrowsight?)
"Pinetree?" Softcry mewed. He wanted some time with his mate.
Back to top Go down
Sunningflower
Leader
Sunningflower

Warrior Wads : 484

Character sheet
Clan Name : Twilightstar
Clan : LightClan

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 1:56 pm

Spottedpaw shifted balance between her paws, clearly uncomfortable. "Uh...Softcry? I promised Volewind that I would sort herbs with her." Volewind was her sister, and she didn't want to leave her alone in the medicine cat den with no idea what to do. Plus, she loved medicine cat duties. Shame that there is no medicine cat, or she would be a Medicine Cat Apprentice. "Please, Softcry. You're my brother, you should be able to understand."
Back to top Go down
Dovewing
Leader
Dovewing

Character sheet

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 2:02 pm

Volewind now looked uncomfortable. "Can she, Softcry? Please." She added as she saw Softcry look uncertain.

"Oh, fine. Well, we still need a few warriors in camp, but Volewind and you can guard camp. Dovefrost can go with Fawnspalsh, Moonfrost, and Foxpaw on a hunting patrol. Moonfrost can lead. Pinetree and I will hunt." Softcry sighed. "But next time, Spottedpaw, check with Fawnsplash before you do, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dovewing
Leader
Dovewing

Character sheet

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:18 pm

@Squirrelflight (Fawnsplash) @Sparrowsight (Pinetree) @Tabbykitti (Moonfrost) @Tigerstorm0629 (Foxpaw) @Me (Dovefrost) @Sunningflower (Spottedpaw)
Back to top Go down
Birdsun
Leader
Birdsun

Warrior Wads : 154

Character sheet
Clan Name : Hollystar
Clan : FoxClan

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:45 pm

Moonfrost called to Fawnsplash, Dovefrost, and Foxpaw. "Meet me by the gorse tunnel."
Back to top Go down
Birdsun
Leader
Birdsun

Character sheet

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:31 am

The following text has permission from both me and Sunningflower.

Spottedpaw announced in the clearing. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the Clearing to hear this rogue out!"

"Aspen, please tell us your story."

Aspen shifted her feet. "I don't remember it very clearly but ok..." 
"I was born in a rogue territory. My mother, Fuzzybelly, was pregnant with kits when Fuzzybelly was caught in a fight during a patrol. She was imprisoned by the rogues but then her kits were born. She asked that her kits were returned to the Clans, and the rogues agreed that one kit can return to the Clans on the condition that Fuzzybelly would be killed. Fuzzybelly agreed and Volekit was returned to the Clans. But the night she was supposed to be killed, Quicknettle saves her and they escape. Quicknettle returns to the Clans with Fuzzybelly, but Fuzzybelly told him that Aspenkit and Moonkit was to small to travel too far. They camped outside in the woods, and during that time, they had another litter with 5 kits, Buzzardkit, Perchkit, Birchkit, Toadkit, and Spottedkit. Fuzzybelly was very tired after giving birth to a litter of 5 kits, especially without a medicine cat, so 4 of her kits died, leaving her with only Spottedkit, and just a moon after, Fuzzybelly died. Quicknettle brought his mate's body and his kits to camp. I think I...escaped. I think."
Back to top Go down
Birdsun
Leader
Birdsun

Character sheet

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:32 am

"I later on named myself Aspen, and soon forgot about the Clans. I lived as a rogue then kittypet, but the last few moons, I had weird dreams of EmberClan. I wants to become a medicine cat because of my dreams, and therefore, I came to DarkClan."
Back to top Go down
Birdsun
Leader
Birdsun

Character sheet

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:40 am

Moonfrost padded in from patrol. "Squirrelstar and Softcry, the prey is so plentyful, we need help ge - " she broke off and stared at Aspen. "Aspenkit!" she padded over to Aspen. "Oh, Aspenkit. Where have you been?" 

Aspen looked up, "Are you Moonkit? I'm Aspen now."

Moonfrost looked wide eyed at Aspen. "I am Moonkit - Moonfrost now. I'm going to get Volewind."

Aspen was puzzled. "Who's Volewind? And how is Perchkit and Birchkit and Buzzardkit and Toadkit? And Quicknettle?"

Moonfrost replied. "Oh, sorry, I forgot. Volekit is now Volewind. Perchkit, Birchkit, Buzzardkit, and Toadkit all died. And Quicknettle is..." she sighed. "Died too. He got caught in the fox trap."
Back to top Go down
Dovewing
Leader
Dovewing

Character sheet

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 3:39 pm

Softcry padded into the camp. "Squirrelstar!" he called. "There's a cat named Soleli named them."
Back to top Go down
Squirrelflight
Leader
Squirrelflight

Character sheet

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 4:26 pm

Squirrelstar padded out of her den and bounded down into the clearing. Softcry was calling for her. It appeared that Softcry brought a trespassing loner into the camp. Following her usual polite manner, she dipped her head respectfully. "Greetings. I don't think we've--" she broke off, gazing at Soleil with a look mixed of silent disbelief and coldness.
Back to top Go down
Dovewing
Leader
Dovewing

Character sheet

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 7:09 pm

Softcry saw the look Squirrelstar gave Soleil. "Squirrelstar...what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Squirrelflight
Leader
Squirrelflight

Character sheet

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 7:21 pm

Squirrelstar stood still, her gaze still locked on the loner. He had emerald green eyes, a single white paw... There was no doubt about it. This was the cat... This was the cat that her mother had told her about. She only thought of him as a burden to carry. It was time for the truth to come out. "This cat...

is my father."

[Backstory: Every cat thinks that Ravenstar is Squirrelstar's father. She is the only one who knows that Soleil is her father, because her mother told her about him.]
Back to top Go down
Dovewing
Leader
Dovewing

Character sheet

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 7:57 pm

Softcry looked at her in utter disbelief. "My father, Ravenstar...Isn't that your father too?"

[Backstory: Sofrcry was born to Shrewmist and Ravenstar.]
Back to top Go down
Squirrelflight
Leader
Squirrelflight

Character sheet

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 8:12 pm

"No. I mean, he was my adoptive father... My mother, Sparrowwing, she... I-... I don't really want to talk about it right now..." Squirrelstar mewed. "Besides... There's something important I have to do right now." That was a lot she had gotten off her chest. She stalked off to the Stonecliff and leaped up on it.

[End of roleplay.]
Back to top Go down
Dovewing
Leader
Dovewing

Character sheet

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 8:15 pm

Softcry sighed. He padded back over to his den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DarkClan Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkClan Clearing   DarkClan Clearing Empty

Back to top Go down

DarkClan Clearing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlight Clans :: Clans :: DarkClan-
Jump to: