Moonlight Clans
Welcome to Moonlight Clans! We've noticed that you haven't signed in. If you have a account, please sign in. If you don't, just register an account! If you have any questions, please contact Sunningflower with questions.
Moonlight Clans
Welcome to Moonlight Clans! We've noticed that you haven't signed in. If you have a account, please sign in. If you don't, just register an account! If you have any questions, please contact Sunningflower with questions.
Moonlight Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future of the Clans is in your paws. Shape it well.

HomeAllegiance CalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
High Ranks
DarkClan:
Leader: Squirrelstar
Deputy: Softcry
Medicine Cat: Aspenheart
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Spottedpaw

LightClan:
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Firegaze
Medicine Cats: Jaywing/Dappleshade
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Willowpaw

ShadeClan:
Leader: Tawnypelt
Deputy: Sparrowsight

NightClan:
Leader: Winterstar
Deputy: Wolfsong
Medicine Cat: Dawnleap
Latest topics
» DarkClan Territory
LightClan Tallcliff Emptyby Squirrelflight Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:12 pm

» NightClan Joining
LightClan Tallcliff Emptyby JerriTacheo Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:11 pm

» LightClan Joining
LightClan Tallcliff Emptyby Sunningflower Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:39 pm

» ShadeClan Joining and Ceremonies
LightClan Tallcliff Emptyby Dovewing Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:35 pm

» [Border] [ShadeClan and DarkClan] Circleblooms
LightClan Tallcliff Emptyby Dovewing Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:26 pm

LightClan Tallcliff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunningflower
Leader
Sunningflower

Warrior Wads : 484

Character sheet
Clan Name : Twilightstar
Clan : LightClan
Position: Leader

LightClan Tallcliff Empty
PostSubject: LightClan Tallcliff   LightClan Tallcliff EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:09 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Tallcliff for a Clan meeting!" Twilightstar yowled.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlight-clans.forumotion.com
Birdsun
Leader
Birdsun

Warrior Wads : 154

Character sheet
Clan Name : Hollystar
Clan : FoxClan

PostSubject: Re: LightClan Tallcliff   LightClan Tallcliff EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:30 pm

Willowkit was EXCITED!! It was time for her apprentice ceremony. What she didn't know was...she was not about to become a warrior.

Fallowkit jumped to find her mother's spirit behind her. "Hello there," Petalstar said. "Hi!" she squeak, "Are you here to see my apprentice ceremony?" "No," Petalstar said, her voice regrentful. "But I'm here to tell you something. Something very important." Petalstar cleared her throat. "Your sister is to trend a different path from yours. You have to stay strong, even though this might hurt, for both your sister and you."
Back to top Go down
Birdsun
Leader
Birdsun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LightClan Tallcliff   LightClan Tallcliff EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:34 pm

(@Sunningflower - is there a deputy?)

Yes ~~Sunningflower

Last edited by Tabbykitti on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunningflower
Leader
Sunningflower

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LightClan Tallcliff   LightClan Tallcliff EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:35 pm

Swiftdawn looked up at her leader. Petalstar's kits must become apprentices by now. And the new deputy...yes. Who will be the new deputy? she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Dovewing
Leader
Dovewing

Warrior Wads : 137

Character sheet
Clan Name : Tawnypelt
Clan : ShadeClan

PostSubject: Re: LightClan Tallcliff   LightClan Tallcliff EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:51 pm

Jaywing padded out of his den. Ah, it has been a long day. Whiteblaze has fever, Firegaze had a thorn in his paw...

Pebblekit groomed herself. I wish my littermates can be a little careful... She wondered if Petalstar was seeing this moment. Petalstar died just 3 moons ago, yet...she still morned for her died mother.
Back to top Go down
Sunningflower
Leader
Sunningflower

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LightClan Tallcliff   LightClan Tallcliff EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:59 pm

Twilightstar mewed. "Brightwing died bravely. We will always honor her. But it's time to get a new deputy." she paused. "Firegaze, will you be my deputy?"

(@Tigerstorm0926 do you accept)
Back to top Go down
Sunningflower
Leader
Sunningflower

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LightClan Tallcliff   LightClan Tallcliff EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 3:27 pm

Twilightstar continued. "Chill. " she shifted her attention to the silver she-cat. "I found you at Shademeadows. It is only fair that I mentor you. I name you Frostpaw for your silver tabby coat and your white paws." She bent down to touch noses with her new apprentice.

"Pebblekit, Willowkit, and Fallowkit. Stand here please." She directed Petalstar's kits tot he bottom of the Tallcliff, her mew sounding resentful, as if she was regretting Petalstar's death. "Pebblekit. From this day on, you will be known as Pebblepaw. Swiftdawn. You have wisdom and faith, and I hope you pass these qualities on to Pebblepaw."

"Willowkit. From this moment forward, you will be known as Willowpaw. EmberClan has sent Jaywing a message, telling him that you will become a medicine cat. You were young when Dawnstripe died, Jaywing, yet you are now a better medicine cat for as long as I can remember. I hope you train Willowpaw to be just as skillful and great as you are, so that one day, she will be remembered among that Clans."

"Fallowkit. From this moment forward, you will be known as Fallowpaw. Fallowpaw, you have always been very loyal to your mother, even after she died. Firegaze, I give you Fallowpaw as your apprentice. Your dedication and bravery has allowed you to become deputy, and one that I believe, that the Clans will honor."
Back to top Go down
Sunningflower
Leader
Sunningflower

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LightClan Tallcliff   LightClan Tallcliff EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 3:33 pm

Swiftdawn cheered for her Clanmates and touched her apprentice's nose. "Firegaze! Frostpaw! Pebblepaw! Willowpaw! Fallowpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Birdsun
Leader
Birdsun

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LightClan Tallcliff   LightClan Tallcliff EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 3:39 pm

Willowpaw was amazed. A medicine cat? Not a warrior? "But, but, but.." then, she saw her mother. "deal with it, my love. You have a great destiny before you." Petalstar's sweet scent lingered for a while longer, then was gone. "Alright." Willowpaw sighed and touched noses with her mentor.

Fallowpaw was hazed. "H-h-hi, Firegaze." She touched noses with her mentor, then glanced at Willowpaw. They shared a glance. That was what Petalstar meant! She sighed, and then asked Firegaze, "What are we going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Dovewing
Leader
Dovewing

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LightClan Tallcliff   LightClan Tallcliff EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 3:50 pm

Jaywing looked at his new apprentice. "I'll do my best." he promised Willowpaw.

Pebblepaw looked up at her mentor. "What will we be doing today?" she asked her cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstorm0926
Leader
Tigerstorm0926

Warrior Wads : 56

Character sheet
Clan Name :
Clan :
Position:

PostSubject: Re: LightClan Tallcliff   LightClan Tallcliff EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:46 pm

(Sorry I'm so late! Is Firegaze mine??)
"I do" Firegaze meowed.

Frostpaw grinned. It was hard not to. She was an apprentice!
Back to top Go down
https://tigerstorm.freeforums.net
Dovewing
Leader
Dovewing

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LightClan Tallcliff   LightClan Tallcliff EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 6:59 pm

(Yeah, Firegaze is you!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LightClan Tallcliff   LightClan Tallcliff Empty

Back to top Go down

LightClan Tallcliff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlight Clans :: Clans :: LightClan-
Jump to: